To Teach Concepts, We Play Games
Watch a short video: There’s A Game For That
*** Class content is always customized to the group’s needs! ***
- my dog doesn’t settle down: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog is lacking focus: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog gets too excited: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog runs away when called: -> there’s a game for that.. or two
You get the idea …. easy to teach games for every situation in life:
We are turning Struggles into Strengths!!!
All classes are suited for young dogs from 3 months old to senior dogs who want to learn new skills. Instead of teaching behaviors, we teach concepts, such as calmness, focus, optimism, confidence, disengagement, etc. to get real life results! Pet dogs, sports dogs, companion dogs… who doesn’t need more fun in their life? Max. 6 dogs per class, family members are welcome to attend.
Instructor: Gisela is a Certified Pro Dog Trainer (from AbsoluteDogs Training in the UK / Naughty But Nice Dogs)
Summer 2020 schedule:
Starting May 28th, Thursdays, 6.30-7.30pm – 6 weeks – $180
- You’ll learn games that address common dog behaviors, like not settling, jumping on people, running away when called, stealing things ….Through strategic games we build a positive relationship!
Payment Details will be emailed after registering
Printable registration form: Pawsome connection registration
Read my latest blog post here: When faced with a struggle …
Calmness Conquers All