New Location for winter Life Skills classes:
Parkland Village Community Centre, #60, 53222 Range Road 272, Spruce Grove, AB
Watch a short video: There’s A Game For That
To Teach Concepts, We Play Games
*** Class content is always customized to the group’s needs! ***
- my dog doesn’t settle down: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog is lacking focus: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog gets too excited: -> there’s a game for that
- my dog runs away when called: -> there’s a game for that.. or two
You get the idea …. easy to teach games for every situation in life:
We are turning Struggles into Strengths!!!
All classes are suited for young dogs from 3 months old to senior dogs who want to learn new skills. Instead of teaching behaviors, we teach concepts, such as calmness, focus, optimism, confidence, disengagement, etc. to get real life results! Pet dogs, sports dogs, companion dogs… who doesn’t need more fun in their life? Min. 4 – max. 6 dogs per class!
Instructor: Gisela is a Certified Pro Dog Trainer (from AbsoluteDogs Training in the UK / Naughty But Nice Dogs)
Winter 2020 schedule:
Starting Monday January 27th:
- Life Skills for Puppies and Young dogs: You’ll learn games that address typical puppy and young dog behaviors, like not settling, jumping on people, running away when called, stealing things ….Through strategic games we build a positive relationship!
4 weeks: 6.10 – 7.10 pm – $120
- Loose Leash Walking: Through fun and easy games, you can teach your dog to walk nicely on a leash and come when called.
4 weeks: 7.20 – 8.20 pm – $120
Class Dates: January 27, February 3, 10, 17, 2020
Printable registration form: Pawsome connection registration
Payment via e-transfer is required prior to all classes. Details will be emailed after registering.
Saturday, February 8th & 22nd, 2020: 2 + 2 hour workshops – total 4 hours – $120
10.15am – 12.15 pm: Life Skills Through Games – For Dogs of all Ages
- You’ll learn games that address common dog behaviors, like not settling, jumping on people, running away when called, stealing things ….Through strategic games we build a positive relationship!
Read my latest blog post here: When faced with a struggle …
Jai visiting the Hardware store: “I found a boundary, mom!”