Private, 1 on 1 sessions:
- Behavior Transformations for reactivity, separation struggles, puppy training, multi-dog households, resource guarding ….
- Life Skills
Private lessons are great for students who:
- Have a specific behavior or problem they need help with
- Want to improve agility handling skills 1 on 1
- Have a dog who is not comfortable in a group class
- Need a flexible class schedule
1 on 1 private session rates:
- Initial Behavior or Training consultation includes 75-90 min. assessment + 1 hour follow up session = $250
- Behavior Package: Initial Assessment 75-90 min. plus 3 x 1 hour sessions = $400
- Follow up bookings for existing clients: $100 / 1 hour or 4 x 1 hour package = $360
In-your-home sessions: $20 will be added for each session = travel expense in the Stony Plain, Spruce Grove area
- Packages must be used within 4 months of the first session and are non-refundable
1 on 1 sessions are also available via Zoom and include the download of your session recording.
Check out my blog: How does Concept Training Through Games work?
Daytime, evening and some week-end time slots are available, please contact to set up an appointment
Payment via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, security answer: games23 (if your bank has different requirements, please let me know what was used). Thanks!